Atlanta Car Accident Lawyer Shane Smith, an Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney who limits his practice to Car Wrecks, Car Accidents, Personal Injury, DUI Victims, Slip and Falls, and other injuries relating to Back and Neck Injuries
The first mistake people make is not doing enough at the scene of the auto accident. There are a number of things that everyone who is involved in a car accident should do before they ever leave the scene of the collision. Some of the major mistakes people make are:
- People decide not to file an accident report with the police
- People don't get a witness's name, address, or phone number
- People move their vehicle before the police officer arrives at the scene
- People don't take any pictures of the scene of the car accident or the vehicles
- People say I'm not hurt when they really are
Find out the reasons why all of these are quick ways to reduce what you will get for your car accident claim or bodily injury claim in Atlanta or Georgia. These mistakes are discussed in detail in the attached article from Atlanta Car Accident Attorney Shane Smith's Free Book discussing Bodily Injury Claims in Georgia.
1 Comments to "Auto Accident Settlements No. 1 Mistake"
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Auto Accident Settlements No. 1 Mistake"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."