Georgia deck collapse accident victims may face months of therapy and lost income as a result of their injuries. If you are injured on another person's property a premises liability attorney at the Law Offices of Shane Smith can review the incident and advise you of your legal rights.
Deck collapse accident victims should secure the services of an experienced Clayton County premises liability attorney. Legal assistance can help determine:
- The responsible parties;
- The proximate causes of the deck collapse;
- Existing evidence that can be beneficial in a lawsuit.
A deck collapse could be found to be caused by any or all of the following:
- The property owner
- The property tenant or renter
- The property manager, management company, or homeowner's association
- Building supply vendors
- The deck manufacturer
- The deck contractor (this party may be immune from liability following final inspection unless there is proof of gross negligence, fraud, or a latent defect that could not be identified in an inspection)
Legal assistance can help Georgia Vicitims who have had a deck fall seek compensation for:
- Medical expenses, including future therapy
- Lost wages and earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress or loss of consortium
In a Clayton County premises liability suit, the injured party has an obligation to prove that the property owner's negligence was the proximate cause of the injuries sustained. Additionally, the victim must show that the owner knew or should have known about the dangerous condition and the owner neglected to remedy the problem by making repairs or appropriately issuing warnings to protect the public from the dangerous situation. The property owner will attempt to show that the injured party did not exercise the care that a reasonably prudent person would under similar circumstances.
If you have been injured in a deck collapse, call a Clayton County premises liability attorney at the Law Offices of Shane Smith to schedule a free legal consultation.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Georgia Attorney helps Deck Fall Victims Get Compensation"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."