Whether you suffered a wrist fracture, elbow injury, shoulder dislocation, or other type of injury to your hand or arm in a Georgia slip and fall accident, you most likely are in pain, unable to work and earn a living, and in need of serious compensation for your serious hand and wrist injuries.
If unsafe conditions led to your slip and fall injury, you need to make sure you are doing everything possible to receive compensation for your injuries, including the following five steps:
- Seeking medical treatment immediately after your fall
- Reporting your slip and fall to the store manager
- Making sure you make an incident report
- Speaking to witnesses and gathering their contact information
- Contacting an experienced Fayette County slip and fall attorney
Because slip and fall cases can be complex and depending upon the seriousness of your hand and wrist injury, you should not try to settle with the insurance company on your own without having an attorney review all the facts of your case. A skilled premises liability lawyer will know to evaluate the following in order to maximize your case value including:
- Medical records and bills
- Length of partial disability
- Extent of loss of function
- Total disability
- Reduced capability
- Permanent scarring or disfigurement
- Need for future medical treatment
- Loss of potential earnings
If you suffered a hand injury, wrist fracture, dislocation, or other serious hand and wrist injury in a slip and fall accident, contact a Peachtree City slip and fall injury lawyer at the Law Offices of Shane Smith at 770.487.8999 for a free initial case consultation today.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "How to Get Serious Damages for Serious GA Slip & Fall Hand Injuries"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."