You may have been stopped at a four-way stop when you let your foot off the brake and began to cross the road. Unfortunately, an approaching semi truck failed to see the stop sign and blew right through it, smashing into the side of your vehicle. Now, you are seriously injured and need all the compensation you can get. Because trucking companies and their insurance companies want to save as much money as possible, you need to find an attorney to fight for you so that you can get a fair financial recovery. However, not just any attorney will do.
You need a skilled Peachtree City accident attorney to not only fight for you and negotiate your case, but to investigate immediately after your Georgia t-bone truck crash. At the Law Offices of Shane Smith, we know how important it is to investigate trucking accidents, preserve evidence, and find answers to the following questions:
- Were the truck’s brakes working?
- Was the truck in good shape and serviced regularly?
- Was there a defective part on the semi that caused the crash?
- Were there skid marks?
- Was the driver texting while driving or talking on his phone?
- Was the trucker driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs?
- Did the truck driver fall asleep at the wheel?
- Did the truck driver take the required rest breaks and follow the hours of service laws?
- Did the trucker have a history of traffic tickets?
Our Fayette County personal injury lawyers know how crucial it is to your case that we find out the answers to the questions listed above. By conducting a thorough investigation, we can determine which party is liable for your Peachtree City truck crash (e.g., the truck driver, trucking company, or manufacturer of the defective part).
If you have been t-boned by a truck in Georgia, please call the Law Offices of Shane Smith for a free consultation today at (770) 487-8999.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "T-Boned by a Semi? A Peachtree City Accident Attorney Can Investigate"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."