Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 742-6352
Phone: (770) 487-8999 x32
Law Offices of Shane Smith

Contact Us

Get help now! Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will contact you within 24 hours!

Who Can File a Wrongful Death Claim After a Georgia Drunk Driving Accident

Blog Category:
Law Offices of R. Shane Smith
Comments (0)

When lives are tragically altered by the wrongful death of a loved one, such as in a Georgia drunk driving accident, courts help families seek justice for their unimaginable loss.

In the wrongful death lawsuits, those close to the deceased can be compensated for the damages caused by this loss. Financial compensation in these cases can cover costs such as medical expenses, burial expenses, lost wages and even the very real instances of pain and suffering that almost always follow.

Many people believe that only certain people can recover damages for the loss of a loved one. However, the victims of horrific and tragic drunk driving accidents that may be entitled to earn compensation include:

  • Spouses 
  • Children 
  • Parents 
  • Estate Administrators

If you have lost a family member or loved one in a wrongful death case caused by the negligence or wrongful deeds of others, you may be eligible to recover damages and earn the financial compensation you deserve.

To learn more about your eligibility to file a wrongful death claim for the loss of your loved one, contact Atlanta DUI victim attorney Shane Smith today at 770-HURT-999.

You can also fill out the online form on this page and we will contact you with more information within 24 hours. These cases are time sensitive, so act now.

Category: Financial Liability

Shane Smith
Advocate for the Seriously Injured in Georgia

There are no comments.

Post a comment

Post a Comment to "Who Can File a Wrongful Death Claim After a Georgia Drunk Driving Accident"

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.