Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 742-6352
Phone: (770) 487-8999 x32
Law Offices of Shane Smith

Contact Us

Get help now! Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will contact you within 24 hours!

I was injured in an Atlanta car crash while I was a passenger in a friend's vehicle. Who pays for my injuries if I have no insurance?


If you are a passenger in an automobile that is involved in an Atlanta car crash, you would seek insurance compensation from the driver who is at fault for the accident. If the at-fault driver is not insured, you may be entitled to recover your medical expenses and wage loss from the uninsured motorist coverage portion of the vehicle owner's insurance policy.  If you live with a vehicle owner, you may be entitled to coverage from their policy. An Atlanta auto accident attorney will be able to advice you on the best way to get compensation for your injuries. Contact the Law Offices of Shane Smith at 770-HURT-999.

Shane Smith
Advocate for the Seriously Injured in Georgia