Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 742-6352
Phone: (770) 487-8999 x32
Law Offices of Shane Smith

Contact Us

Get help now! Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will contact you within 24 hours!

Who is going to fix my car in an Atlanta auto accident case?


Many times, the first question someone needs answered is who is going to fix their car.  I would recommend reading my property damage guide.  The short answer is that your insurance company can fix your car if you have comprehensive and collision insurance.  They would then get your deductible back from the other person's insurance.  Many people would rather have the at-fault person's insurance pay for everything.  This is usually the easiest thing to do.  The other person's insurance will recommend a body shop to visit and then will pay the shop directly.

Shane Smith
Advocate for the Seriously Injured in Georgia