Blog for Distracted Driving
- Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
Description: A new study focused on the effects of drowsy driving on young drivers. Clayton County accident attorney can help auto accident victims.
- Georgia Receives Federal Distracted Driving Grant
Description: Georgia receive large government grant to enforce distracted driving awareness campaign. Auto accident lawyer Shane Smith helps victims of a distracted drivers
- Drowsy Driver Crosses Four Lanes; Kills Mother and Child
Description: Man apparently fell asleep at the wheel crossed four lanes and struck another car, killing two. Clayton County accident attorney can help auto accident victims
- Man Cited for Eating while Driving in Georgia
Description: Man cited for "eating while driving." Contact auto accident lawyer Shane Smith if you are a victim of a distracted driver
- Dangers of Georgia Drowsy Driving
Description: Is tired driving a problem? Should you not drive while tired? Clayton County auto accident attorney Shane Smith can help victims
- Driving Risks Related to Sleep Deprivation
Description: Many drivers feel that they are safe drivers even if they have not had enough sleep. A new study documents the risks related to reduced sleep patterns. Clayton County auto accident attorney Shane Smith can help victims.
- Study—Teens Say Their Parents Drive While Distracted
Description: Recent study finds over half of surveyed teen drivers admit their parents drive while distracted. Distracted Driver victim? Contact accident lawyer ShaneSmith
- Study: Quarter of Adult Drivers Risk a Drowsy Driving Wreck
Description: Recent study indicates lack of sleep or insomnia are potentially driving risks. Victim of a Distracted Driver? Contact auto accident attorney Shane Smith.
- Clayton County Accident Lawyer Warns about Distracted Driving
Description: Distracted driving-related accidents may be under reported. Contact auto accident attorney Shane Smith if you are a victim of a distracted driver.
- States with Cell Phone Bans Have Reduced Distracted Driving
Description: Agency claims that in states with mobile phones bans have a decrease in distracted driving. Auto Crash lawyer Shane Smith helps victims of distracted drivers
- Gwinnett Officer Writes 1,000 Texting Tickets for 2nd Year
Description: It is illegal to text and drive according to Georgia statutes. Contact auto accident attorney Shane Smith if you are a victim of a distracted driver.
- Distracted Driver Suspected in Retired Teacher's Fatal Crash
Description: Police believe driver was distracted when he drove into a truck turning left in front of him. Contact auto accident attorney Shane Smith if you are a victim.
- Hands-Free Technology Remains Driver Distraction Risk
Description: Study indicates drivers using hands-free technology are at risk of an accident. Victim of a Georgia Distracted Driver? Contact auto accident lawyer Shane Smith
- Federal Agency Urge Auto Makers to Limit Vehicle Distraction
Description: Former Transportation Secretary LaHood encouraged auto makers to restrict drivers' distractions. Auto accident attorney Shane Smith can help accident victims.
- Cell Phone Use by Truck Drivers in Georgia Truck Accidents
Description: New federal regulations are intended to reduce distracted truck driving accidents. Clayton County truck accident attorney Shane Smith can help accident victims.
- Text Arrived just before Fatal Georgia Auto Accident
Description: Police believe a Georgia driver was talking on her cell phone when she caused a fatal accident. Contact auto accident attorney Shane Smith if you are a victim.
- Governors Highway Safety Association: Distracted Driving
Description: Complete ban on handheld devices while driving can reduce distracted driving accidents & fatalities. Car Wreck Lawyer Shane Smith helps Distracted Driving victims
- Georgia Employer Enact Policies to Reduce Distracted Driving
Description: National efforts to reduce distracted driving has led companies to encourage safe driving. Auto accident attorney Shane Smith helps distracted driver victims .
- Distracted Driving May be Encouraged with New Technologies
Description: Is new technology a safe alternative to using a handheld device? Contact auto accident attorney Shane Smith if you are a victim of a distracted driver.
- Distracted Truck Driver Causes Fatal Multi-Vehicle Accident
Description: A big rig failed to slow for accident and caused a subsequent crash involving eight vehicles. Clayton County Lawyer Shane Smith can help truck accident victims.
Library for Distracted Driving:
- Study—Distracted Driving Six Times More Dangerous than Focused Driving
Description: A federal report indicates reduced reaction times for distracted driving. Contact auto accident attorney Shane Smith if you are a victim of a distracted driver.
- Georgia County District Attorney Holds that Distracted Driving Is Not Reckless
Description: Gwinnett County District Attorney states distracted driving alone not reckless. Contact car accident lawyer Shane Smith if you are a victim of distracted driver