Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 742-6352
Phone: (770) 487-8999 x32
Law Offices of Shane Smith

Contact Us

Get help now! Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will contact you within 24 hours!

Will my child's ex-spouse receive any of my Estate when I pass away?

Shane Smith
Advocate for the Seriously Injured in Georgia


When you pass away, could your son or daughters ex-spouse recieve any part of your Estate that you leave to your child?

For more questions or to set up an appointment with a Gwinnett County Trust, Wills and Estate lawyer and to get your family taken care of, give us a call today at (770) 487-8999.