Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 742-6352
Phone: (770) 487-8999 x32
Law Offices of Shane Smith

Contact Us

Get help now! Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will contact you within 24 hours!

Will my childs ex-spouse get a portion of my Estate when I pass away?

Shane Smith
Advocate for the Seriously Injured in Georgia

Our attorneys here at The Law Offices of Shane Smith know that planning for your loved ones to be taken care of in the event that you pass away is a scary thing to do, and you may have a question or two arise when in the process of your planning. One of the questions that Attorney Shane Smith has been asked is, "When I pass away, will my child's ex-spouse have any rights to my estate?" Shane Smith answers that question in this video, but if you take a look around you may find a video with a question you have had being answered.

Call the Law Offices of Shane Smith for a Trust, Wills, or Estate question today at (770) 487-8999.