Katherine graduated from Penn State Law in 2015. While in law school, Katherine clerked with United States Federal District Court Judge Thomas J.McAvoy and interned with the California Attorney General’s Office. After passing the North Carolina Bar Examination, she began practicing in criminal defense and family law. After also passing the Texas Bar Examination, Katherine served as an Assistant City Attorney for the Dallas City Attorney’s Office where she practiced in civil litigation. Additionally, Katherine has diverse experience in business and contract law. Katherine brings an energetic, knowledgeable, and personalized approach to each of her clients.
Katherine Bohnen - North CarolinaAttorney at Law
- Law Offices of Shane Smith
- PO Box 2474 Peachtree City, GA 30269
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- ?Is there a difference between slip and fall lawyers and personal injury attorneys?
- ?My child was killed on Halloween by our neighbor who appeared to be drunk. Should we pursue a wrongful death suit? And if so, how can we prove he was intoxicated?
- ?Although there are no standardized Traumatic Brain Injury treatments yet, should my recovery include money for possible future treatments?
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers