Rich Gabelman is one of our Ohio attorneys and has represented injury victims for over sixteen years. He is licensed in both Ohio and Kentucky. Mr. Gabelman obtained his undergraduate at Xavier University and his juris doctorate from the University of Dayton School of Law in 2001. Mr. Gabelman has litigated hundreds of cases, including bench and jury trials to protect his clients' rights. He is most proud of the relationships he has developed over the years with his clients, judges, and opposing attorneys. His reputation is one of compassion to his clients, and a 'never say quit attitude' in representing them.
Attorney at Law
- Law Offices of Shane Smith
- 10921 Reed Hartman Highway Suite 336 Cincinnati, OH 45242
- (770) 487-8999
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- ?Is there a difference between slip and fall lawyers and personal injury attorneys?
- ?My child was killed on Halloween by our neighbor who appeared to be drunk. Should we pursue a wrongful death suit? And if so, how can we prove he was intoxicated?
- ?Although there are no standardized Traumatic Brain Injury treatments yet, should my recovery include money for possible future treatments?
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers