Insurance company adjusters are trained to handle claims in the way that best benefits the insurance company they work for. Their goal is to resolve claims as quickly as possible and for the least amount of money possible.
How does delaying claims help the insurance company?
An accident can put your life on hold. While you are recovering from your injuries, you also need to get your car repaired. You may need a rental car while your car is in the shop. If another driver is responsible for the crash, you may need to work with their insurance company to get these expenses covered.
When you call the insurance company, they may say:
"We have not accepted liability on behalf of our insured"
"We have no one available to look at your car at this time"
"We need to contact your insurance company"
"Your claim is still under investigation"
These delays allow the insurance company time to look for an excuse not to pay. Meanwhile, you are dependent on others for transportation. So, what do you do if the insurance adjustor offers excuses?
Contact Shane Smith Law. Atlanta accident attorney Shane Smith can deal with the insurance companies on your behalf. To learn more, call 770-HURT-999.
Search Our Site
In Pain? Call Shane!
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/22/2021 DUI Driver Sentenced in Rolls Royce Fatality
- Posted on 06/28/2021 Georgia Car Accident Statistics | In Pain? Call Shane!
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- ?Does Georgia law require that I total my vehicle if the insurance company wants me to after a car accident?
- ?My teenage son doesn’t seem too concerned that texting while driving can lead to a crash in Georgia. How can I get through to him?
- ?What types of damages are available to injured passengers?