SS also decided they needed an Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer to help them against the insurance company. SS hired Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer, Shane Smith, to represent them.
The car accident occurred on 9/27/2010 at I85 SB South of GA13 in the city of Atlanta in Fulton County. They were side-swiped by a Mazda Protégé. The Georgia State Patrol investigated and found the defendant was at fault. SS had to seek medical care after the accident. SS is continuing treatment.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- ?Is there a difference between slip and fall lawyers and personal injury attorneys?
- ?My child was killed on Halloween by our neighbor who appeared to be drunk. Should we pursue a wrongful death suit? And if so, how can we prove he was intoxicated?
- ?Although there are no standardized Traumatic Brain Injury treatments yet, should my recovery include money for possible future treatments?