Undoubtedly, we are gaining a reputation for fighting for our clients and suing on their behalf when the settlement offers are unfair. Today when we settled an Atlanta Car Accident Personal Injury Case the adjuster (who works at one of the big insurance companies) stated, "Finally, I settled one with Shane Smith instead of him suing everybody".
I firmly believe that a reputation for aggressively fighting for your clients results in better settlements for all of your personal injury clients. That is why we file lawsuits when the insurance companies make "low ball" offers or bad offers. I am glad to know that it is working for my personal injury clients.
I cannot guarantee any result in your personal injury case, but I can tell you that I will fight to make sure you receive a fair offer. You will be the one to make the decisions to settle or go to court.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- Posted on 07/30/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part IV
- Posted on 07/29/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part III
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.