If you have been injured by someone who chose to drive after having too much to drink, a car accident attorney in Atlanta may be able to help you get the financial compensation you need to pay for the expensive recovery costs of a drunk driving accident. Statistics show that thousands are injured each year, incurring millions of dollars worth of medical fees.
Broken bones, like any other injury, can manifest in several different ways:
- Buckle fracture, in which one side of the bone is bent but doesn’t break, but the other side does;
- Hairline fracture, in which a thin break appears that doesn’t fully separate bone fragments;
- Single fracture, in which the bone is broken in a sole location;
- Comminuted fracture, in which the bone breaks into several different, separated segments;
- Incomplete fracture, in which the bone fragments are shoved into one another;
- Complete fracture, in which the bone is broken fully into two pieces.
After a serious accident by a drunk driver, you and your family may be dealing with the grief of serious injuries, loss of a loved one and financial burdens. During this difficult time it’s easy to get frustrated with your situation – you didn’t deserve to suffer due to the negligence of another!
The personal injury lawyers at The Law Offices of Shane Smith are lawyers who get it; we know the frustration our clients experience when dealing with insurance companies.
Many of our clients don’t know how to hire a lawyer, so we offer 2 FREE guides, I Was Hit By a Drunk Driver: What Do I Do Next? and 10 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Georgia Wreck Case. Our guides contain valuable information on filing a lawsuit after car accidents caused by drunk drivers, drunk driving accident statistics, and how an attorney can help. When you’re ready to get started on your claim, contact a car accident attorney in Atlanta to set up a FREE consultation – 1-770-487-8999.