Atlanta Car Accident Lawyer Shane Smith, an Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney who limits his practice to Car Wrecks, Car Accidents, Personal Injury, DUI Victims, Slip and Falls, and other injuries relating to Back and Neck Injuries
The reasons this can cost you are :
- The car insurance company uses property damage as a guideline for how much your settlement should be
- Hidden damage can show up after you settle the property damage claim and they wont pay to fix it
- The amount of the damage to the car is used as a baseline for how long you should treat for any back and neck soft tissue injuries
- The property damage amount is used to determine what is reasonable for the amount of your medical bills
- Failing to repair the car can be interpreted as desperate to settle which results in a "low ball" offer from the car insurance company
- Failing to repair the vehicle could unfairly classify your auto accident claim as a MIST or Minor Impact Soft Tissue Claim
Find out the reasons behind these and many other reasons why to have a successful auto accident claim you must get your vehicle repaired. Read this article for more information.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- Posted on 07/30/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part IV
- Posted on 07/29/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part III
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.