Atlanta Car Accident Lawyer Shane Smith, an Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney who limits his practice to Car Wrecks, Car Accidents, Personal Injury, DUI Victims, Slip and Falls, and other injuries relating to Back and Neck Injuries
The first mistake people make is not doing enough at the scene of the auto accident. There are a number of things that everyone who is involved in a car accident should do before they ever leave the scene of the collision. Some of the major mistakes people make are:
- People decide not to file an accident report with the police
- People don't get a witness's name, address, or phone number
- People move their vehicle before the police officer arrives at the scene
- People don't take any pictures of the scene of the car accident or the vehicles
- People say I'm not hurt when they really are
Find out the reasons why all of these are quick ways to reduce what you will get for your car accident claim or bodily injury claim in Atlanta or Georgia. These mistakes are discussed in detail in the attached article from Atlanta Car Accident Attorney Shane Smith's Free Book discussing Bodily Injury Claims in Georgia.
Search Our Site
In Pain? Call Shane!
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/22/2021 DUI Driver Sentenced in Rolls Royce Fatality
- Posted on 06/28/2021 Georgia Car Accident Statistics | In Pain? Call Shane!
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- ?Does Georgia law require that I total my vehicle if the insurance company wants me to after a car accident?
- ?My teenage son doesn’t seem too concerned that texting while driving can lead to a crash in Georgia. How can I get through to him?
- ?What types of damages are available to injured passengers?