Atlanta Car Accident Lawyer Shane Smith, an Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney who limits his practice to Car Wrecks, Car Accidents, Personal Injury, DUI Victims, Slip and Falls, and other injuries relating to Back and Neck Injuries
Not using their health insurance or med pay to get treatment for their car accident injuries.
Find out why you should always use your health insurance if you are involved in a car accident. There are many different reasons why it makes a lot of sense to do so
No impact on your credit report
Doctor gets paid quicker
You don' get hassled about a bill
You get more money on your car accident settlement
Find out the reasons why you should do this and be prepared. Some lawyers may tell you not to use your health insurance since it creates more work for them and their staff or they may not be a car accident lawyer. Check out all of the reasons why so you will be prepared if someone tells you not to use your health insurance to get treatment for your car accident injuries.
P.S. If you think it is unfair to your health insurance that is covered also, but have they ever sent you a check at the end of the year saying thanks for being healthy all year?
Search Our Site
In Pain? Call Shane!
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/22/2021 DUI Driver Sentenced in Rolls Royce Fatality
- Posted on 06/28/2021 Georgia Car Accident Statistics | In Pain? Call Shane!
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- ?Does Georgia law require that I total my vehicle if the insurance company wants me to after a car accident?
- ?My teenage son doesn’t seem too concerned that texting while driving can lead to a crash in Georgia. How can I get through to him?
- ?What types of damages are available to injured passengers?