On average, the length of the hospitalization following a serious spinal cord injury is 15 days, at a cost of approximately $140,000. That doesn’t include the additional expenses that are incurred in just the first year following a spinal cord injury, which can almost reach $200,000.
These numbers don’t even take into account the loss of earning potential suffered by those who have been seriously injured, or the increased financial burden sustained by those who aren’t fortunate enough to have private health insurance.
For these reasons and countless others, it’s crucial that you involve a car accident attorney in Atlanta who has handled both spinal cord injury cases and claims against truck companies in the past.
Insurance providers for commercial vehicle companies are notoriously aggressive, and the complexity of prognosis and future treatment costs for a spinal cord injury demand that your case be handled with the utmost care and attention to detail. Speak with a spinal cord injury lawyer in a no-cost consultation about your case.
Contact a Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer after an Atlanta Truck Accident
Statistics indicate that deaths caused by injuries from truck accidents have risen since 2009. To learn more about the rights of accident victims and what you can do to protect your case, request one of Shane Smith’s books: 10 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Georgia Wreck Case and Property Damage Guide for Georgia. These books provide valuable tips about your spinal cord injury and facts for Georgia injury victims and are available free of charge to Georgia accident victims and their families. Contact a car accident attorney in Atlanta at our offices at 1-770-HURT-999 (1-770-487-8999).
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 01/02/2015 Fraudulent Trucking Companies Find Bureaucratic Loopholes
- Posted on 12/18/2014 National Truck Driver Drug and Alcohol Test Database Proposed
- Posted on 12/15/2014 Passengers in Commercial Trucks can cause Distracted Driving
- You are a very good law firm and Shane Smith is a great attorney. I am so happy I chose him as my lawyer. You are the best firm I ever had and if I need a personal injury attorney again, I will call right away! -Lasarah
- I would recommend you to my friends and family because you all handled my case very well without me having to worry about a thing. I have a very strong feeling that I could not have picked a better firm. -Ronnie
- I would recommend the services of the law firm of R. Shane Smith because they worked in my best interests. The firm was very professional and courteous. I am very pleased with the overall quality of service.