Google, the company behind Gmail and the popular search engine, has been testing driver-less cars and these remotely controlled cars will soon be introduced to consumers. Why a driverless car? Google claims that these vehicles would have fewer accidents and would be fuel efficient.
These cars aren't completely driverless; in fact, the Google cars are always remotely controlled by a human operator and include cameras, artificial intelligence, GPS radars, and lasers. But, the occupants of the car are free to work, read a book, text, or enjoy the scenery without worry.
Google has conducted more than 140,000 miles of field tests and now Nevada has become the first state in the United States to approve a license that allows people to own and operate driverless-cars . Other states may soon follow suit.
So, will driverless cars reduce congestion and accidents on Atlanta freeways? This Atlanta accident attorney is curious.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- Posted on 07/30/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part IV
- Posted on 07/29/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part III
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.