1. Doctors (average of 109 accidents and 44 speeding tickets per 1,000 doctors)
2. Lawyers (average of 106 accidents and 37 speeding tickets per 1,000 lawyers)
3. Architects (average of 105 accidents and 72 speeding tickets per 1,000 architects)
4. Real estate brokers (average of 102 accidents and 39 speeding tickets per 1,000 real estate brokers)
5. Enlisted military personnel (average of 99 accidents and 78 speeding tickets per 1,000 enlisted military personnel)
6. Social workers (average of 98 accidents and 33 speeding tickets per 1,000 enlisted social workers)
7. Manual laborer (average of 96 accidents and 77 speeding tickets per 1,000 manual laborers)
8. Analysts (average of 95 accidents and 40 speeding tickets per 1,000 analysts)
9. Engineers (average of 94 accidents and 51 speeding tickets per 1,000 engineers)
10. Consultants (average of 94 accidents and 50 speeding tickets per 1,000 consultants)
Perhaps, people in these occupations tend to get in more accidents because they are more likely to be stressed and in a hurry. If you are in one of these occupations, try taking a deep breath before your commute.
If you are in an accident, our Atlanta accident attorneys can help. Contact the Law Offices of Shane Smith to learn more.
Search Our Site
In Pain? Call Shane!
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/22/2021 DUI Driver Sentenced in Rolls Royce Fatality
- Posted on 06/28/2021 Georgia Car Accident Statistics | In Pain? Call Shane!
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- ?Does Georgia law require that I total my vehicle if the insurance company wants me to after a car accident?
- ?My teenage son doesn’t seem too concerned that texting while driving can lead to a crash in Georgia. How can I get through to him?
- ?What types of damages are available to injured passengers?