Clerance Sellers was known by others in the East Atlanta village neighborhood as “Pop”. He was well liked in the neighborhood and did odd jobs and lawn work in order to earn money. The Atlanta pedestrian accident occurred on Friday night, July 23. Sellers was wheeling his lawnmower across the street at the intersection of Patterson and Glenwood Avenue when he was hit by a dark-colored SUV.
Police believe the truck was a black or dark blue Ford Explorer or Expedition. It has extensive damage in the front and the last four numbers on the license plate are 9251 or 9521.
Almost every day a pedestrian is hit by a car in Atlanta. Victims of pedestrian accidents have rights. These rights include insurance compensation for their medical care, or in the case of a fatal accident, for burial expenses. Pedestrians may also claim damages for pain and suffering, lost wages and other losses. To learn more, contact the Shane Smith Law at 770-HURT-999. We can help.
Search Our Site
In Pain? Call Shane!
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/22/2021 DUI Driver Sentenced in Rolls Royce Fatality
- Posted on 06/28/2021 Georgia Car Accident Statistics | In Pain? Call Shane!
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- ?Does Georgia law require that I total my vehicle if the insurance company wants me to after a car accident?
- ?My teenage son doesn’t seem too concerned that texting while driving can lead to a crash in Georgia. How can I get through to him?
- ?What types of damages are available to injured passengers?