There are plenty of older drivers who are great drivers. After all, safe driving is a matter of experience. However, the health problems that come with old age may affect the driving ability of even the most careful driver. For example, many of the medications taken for common ailments such as heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes can impair driving abilities.
If you have an elderly loved one, you may be worried about their driving ability – especially if they have already been involved in an Atlanta car crash. You may be unsure how to bring up your concerns. In our culture, driving is associated with independence, so it I difficult to convince a loved one to give up driving. Atlanta accident attorney Shane Smith offers tips to help you determine if your loved one is at risk from poor driving skills in our article: “Preventing Atlanta Car Crashes: When Is Your Loved One Too Old To Drive?” This article can help you bring up the topic and possibly save your loved one’s life.
Search Our Site
In Pain? Call Shane!
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/22/2021 DUI Driver Sentenced in Rolls Royce Fatality
- Posted on 06/28/2021 Georgia Car Accident Statistics | In Pain? Call Shane!
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- ?Does Georgia law require that I total my vehicle if the insurance company wants me to after a car accident?
- ?My teenage son doesn’t seem too concerned that texting while driving can lead to a crash in Georgia. How can I get through to him?
- ?What types of damages are available to injured passengers?