Peachtree car crash lawyer Shane smith warns accident victims to avoid the following mistakes:
1. Don't turn down a ride to the emergency room. You should always get medical attention after you have been involved in an accident.
2. Don't keep secrets from your doctor. Tell your doctor about all your symptoms and how they are affect your ability to go about your daily life. Tell your doctor about your past medical history, including prior injuries.
3. Don't miss medical appointments. Follow doctor's orders: take your medications, get your medical treatments, and show up for your medical appointments.
4. Don't see a chiropractor before you see a doctor. Chiropractors are great, but only for certain types of injuries. In some cases, chiropractors have often made serious injuries worse. Get cleared by a medical doctor before seeing a chiropractor.
Avoiding these medical mistakes can make a significant difference to your Georgia personal injury claim. If you don't seek medical treatment and don't follow doctor's orders, you'll have a hard time proving the cause of your injuries. For more information about medical care, read our article, "Neck And Back Injuries: How To Get The Right Medical Care After A Peachtree City Car Crash".
Search Our Site
In Pain? Call Shane!
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/22/2021 DUI Driver Sentenced in Rolls Royce Fatality
- Posted on 06/28/2021 Georgia Car Accident Statistics | In Pain? Call Shane!
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- ?Does Georgia law require that I total my vehicle if the insurance company wants me to after a car accident?
- ?My teenage son doesn’t seem too concerned that texting while driving can lead to a crash in Georgia. How can I get through to him?
- ?What types of damages are available to injured passengers?