Atlanta Injury Lawyer Shane Smith maintains a legal blog to comment on and update readers about topics relevant to Atlanta car wrecks, DUI victims, and pedestrian accidents. Learn more about these subjects and issues that may affect your Atlanta traffic accident case by following our legal blog.
- Page 6
Why Do Truck Accidents Happen? An Atlanta Truck Accident Lawyer Discusses the LTCCS. If your loved one was injured or killed due to a negligent driver, the injury didn’t have to happen. Contact an Atlanta truck accident lawyer.
Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney | Atlanta second opinion lawyer | How to fire Lawyer Atlanta Car Accident Lawyer Discusses why he gives second opinions on car accident cases where a caller wants to fire their personal injury lawyer
Preventing Atlanta DUI Accidents: How Does Blood Alcohol Level Affect The Body? Have you been injured in a Georgia DUI crash? Request your free copy of “I Was Hit By A Drunk Driver. What Do I Do Next?” 770-HURT-999.
Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer shows how to fire your GA Personal Injury Lawyer Personal Injury attorney shows how to fire your personal injury lawyer if you are unhappy with their service on your personal injury claim.
Atlanta Car Accident Attorney Renames Firm to Help Clients - to Hurt 999 Atlanta Car Accident Lawyer Shane Smith renames his firm to make it easier for his clients to reach him. His phone number, law firm name and webpage are all the same - Hurt 999
Search Our Site
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- ?Is there a difference between slip and fall lawyers and personal injury attorneys?
- ?My child was killed on Halloween by our neighbor who appeared to be drunk. Should we pursue a wrongful death suit? And if so, how can we prove he was intoxicated?
- ?Although there are no standardized Traumatic Brain Injury treatments yet, should my recovery include money for possible future treatments?