One third of nontraffic crashes involved pedestrians and bicyclists. The most common type of non-traffic crash is a back-over pedestrian accident. More than 200 pedestrians a year are killed in back-over crashes. Half of these victims are children
You can learn about preventing back-over crashes in the article: "Fulton County Pedestrian Accident Lawyer: Avoiding Atlanta-Area Back-Over Accidents".
Because non-traffic crashes occur when the vehicle is running, these accidents are usually covered by the driver's insurance. But if you are a victim of an Atlanta nontraffic crash, you may have to fight to get a fair settlement.
Atlanta pedestrian accident attorney Shane Smith can help you get compensation for your medical costs, pain and suffering, property damage and other losses. Contact Shane Smith Law at 770-HURT-999.
Search Our Site
In Pain? Call Shane!
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 06/28/2021 Georgia Car Accident Statistics | In Pain? Call Shane!
- Posted on 12/17/2014 Gwinnett County Police Report Increase in Pedestrian Deaths
- Posted on 12/13/2014 Peachtree City Trick-or-Treaters are at Risk for Pedestrian Accidents
- I was treated very well at Shane Smith's law firm. Every time I called I was informed on everything about my case without asking. I love your firm! -Jasmine
- I really enjoyed working and speaking with my case manager, Shirley. She was a great help in my treatment process. I was always informed about my case. She always returned my phone calls within a day and explained everything clearly. I am very pleased with the care and compassion I received while being a client of Shane Smith Law. Destiny