To hire a Jonesboro car accident attorney, or not? It’s a question that many people consider when pursuing a car accident claim to recover damages. While most cases, especially lawsuits, would benefit from hiring an attorney, you may be able to negotiate a settlement with the insurance company yourself if you are prepared. The insurance company will have an adjuster handle your car accident claim. 

Before even speaking to the adjuster collect all of your records: 

  • medical records;
  • car repair estimates;
  • police reports; and
  • your own detailed notes. 

You should also ask your doctor to provide you with a diagnosis so you can explain it to the adjustor. After speaking to the adjuster, you may receive a settlement offer or your claim may be denied. 

If the adjuster denies your claim, send all of your documentation to him or her to back up your claim, or contact an attorney to negotiate on your behalf. 

Contact a Jonesboro Car Accident Attorney 

If, after beginning the car accident claim process, you believe that the insurance company is treating you unfairly, an attorney can work on your behalf to get you the compensation you need for your expenses. When selecting a Jonesboro car accident attorney, there are several questions you should ask to learn more about your case.  

To learn more, call Shane Smith Law today at 404-513-5415 or 866-979-1629 or download our e-book, 10 Mistakes that Can Ruin Your Georgia Wreck Case

Shane Smith
Connect with me
Advocate for the Seriously Injured
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment

In Pain? Call Shane!

Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.