Speaking with an auto accident attorney in Peachtree City is a good way to determine if the settlement you are being offered by the insurance company for your personal injury claim is fair. Trying to negotiate with the insurance company on your own may not be the most effective way to recover compensation for severe or disabling injuries.
When an injured victim settles his or her claim, a common concern is whether the settlement is fair. There are some ways you that may shed light on the issue.
The following are some factors to consider when evaluating the fairness of a settlement on your personal injury claim.
- Is all of your property damage covered?
- What are the limits in your insurance policy?
- Does it cover all of your medical expenses?
- Does it take into consideration pain and suffering, mental anguish and other non-economic damages?
- Will there be future costs associated with your injuries?
- Does it cover time you missed from work?
There are other considerations for reaching a personal injury claim settlement that an attorney can share with you. To learn more about protecting your claim, contact an attorney as soon as possible.
Seeking Help from an Auto Accident Attorney in Peachtree City
Consult a car accident lawyer at The Law Offices of Shane Smith to discuss your personal injury claim and how you can protect it. In addition, you can prepare for your consultation by ordering a copy of our FREE book. Don’t delay. Call today - 1-770-HURT-999 (1-770-487-8999).