Ambulance transportation is one of the many costs associated with Atlanta area car accidents. Once you are transported, there are emergency room and hospital costs, doctor visits and, perhaps, physical therapy. You may need to pay for a prescription and supplies like crutches. You probably have car damage and will need a rental car. Possessions in your car may also have been damaged. You will also need to replace any car seats.
In addition to this financial stress, your injury may cause you to miss work or it may affect your ability to do your job.
All these costs should be covered by insurance. However, many insurance companies will offer an initial settlement that doesn’t adequately cover your costs. It may be tempting to take the money, but it is a good idea to speak to an Atlanta accident lawyer first.
Scheduling a free case evaluation is a good way to find if your settlement offer is fair. You can schedule an appointment with Atlanta injury attorney Shane Smith by calling Shane Smith Law at 770-HURT-999 or filling out the on-line contact form.
Search Our Site
In Pain? Call Shane!
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/22/2021 DUI Driver Sentenced in Rolls Royce Fatality
- Posted on 06/28/2021 Georgia Car Accident Statistics | In Pain? Call Shane!
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- ?Does Georgia law require that I total my vehicle if the insurance company wants me to after a car accident?
- ?My teenage son doesn’t seem too concerned that texting while driving can lead to a crash in Georgia. How can I get through to him?
- ?What types of damages are available to injured passengers?