The reason it is important is because the application of interstate carrier rules and regulations. While the distinction is minimal it is important to verify that the federal regulations and federal motor carrier safety rules do apply in your case. This is the first step in analyzing a trucking accident.
Read the rest of this article at the link below for more information to help you with you truck accident!
Search Our Site
In Pain? Call Shane!
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 08/16/2021 Can Truck Drivers use Radar Detectors?
- Posted on 08/16/2021 Required Signage on Commercial Trucks
- Posted on 07/22/2021 Federal Regulations Regarding Parking a HAZMAT Truck
- You are a very good law firm and Shane Smith is a great attorney. I am so happy I chose him as my lawyer. You are the best firm I ever had and if I need a personal injury attorney again, I will call right away! -Lasarah
- I would recommend you to my friends and family because you all handled my case very well without me having to worry about a thing. I have a very strong feeling that I could not have picked a better firm. -Ronnie
- I would recommend the services of the law firm of R. Shane Smith because they worked in my best interests. The firm was very professional and courteous. I am very pleased with the overall quality of service.