This type of coverage can make it much easier to find a doctor to treat you if you do not have health insurance. Many times it is not expensive and several thousand dollars worth of coverage can be bought for less than $20 a month. This can greatly increase the amount you receive through a car accident case here in Atlanta. Some states do not allow this type of coverage on the automobile policies that are sold in their state but Georgia does allow this.
I always recommend that my clients get a quote for this when they renew their car insurance policies. If my clients do not have health insurance then it is almost always a good idea. If you are in a car accident you shouldn't be worry about how to pay for a trip to the emergency room or whether or not you can afford to see a chiropractor for your back and neck pain. Get coverage so you will know that no matter what, whether the car accident was your fault or not, that your health will not suffer.
Search Our Site
In Pain? Call Shane!
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/22/2021 DUI Driver Sentenced in Rolls Royce Fatality
- Posted on 06/28/2021 Georgia Car Accident Statistics | In Pain? Call Shane!
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- ?Does Georgia law require that I total my vehicle if the insurance company wants me to after a car accident?
- ?My teenage son doesn’t seem too concerned that texting while driving can lead to a crash in Georgia. How can I get through to him?
- ?What types of damages are available to injured passengers?