Newnan and Coweta County personal injury lawyer Shane Smith answers one of the top questions asked by his clients after being involved in a Newnan car accident:

How do I get medical care for my injuries after a car accident?

      You can go to any medical doctor who will see you after a car accident.  Many times right after the car accident you should go to the emergency room if it is an emergency.  Otherwise, go see your family medical doctor or a Newnan Chiropractor.  Go here for more information on how to get treatment for your injuries after a Newnan car accident.
Shane Smith
Connect with me
Advocate for the Seriously Injured
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment

In Pain? Call Shane!

Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.