Following a serious slip and fall accident in Fayette County, you need to make sure that you turn to a law firm who can help you up after your fall injury brings you down. While someone else may have physically helped you up off the ground immediately after your fall, our Peachtree City slip and fall attorney can help you get higher compensation following your accident and injury so that you are not left buried in bills from your medical expenses.

The reason that our law firm has been so successful in helping many victims of Georgia slip and falls is that we know what to do immediately after a fall injury including:

  • What questions to ask
  • How to evaluate if a slip and fall claim is valid
  • How to make sure evidence is preserved
  • What holes the insurance company will look for in a case
  • How to prove your case

It is important when deciding which law firm to entrust your case to that you chose a firm with experience in premises liability law and one that has obtained successful results for previous clients. It is critical that a Peachtree City slip attorney knows the intricacies of slip and fall accident cases and is willing to put in the time, effort, and work on the case right from the beginning. By choosing an attorney who has successfully settled and tried slip and fall cases, you have the best chance of recovery as well.

At Shane Smith Law, we have obtained many successful settlements and verdicts for our clients. We know that there are many lawyers to pick from when you are looking for a law firm to help you with your case, and we would like to provide you with a free case consultation so that you can get to know us and we can answer your questions without any obligation. Please call us to learn about your rights at 770.487.8999.

Shane Smith
Connect with me
Advocate for the Seriously Injured
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment

In Pain? Call Shane!

Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.