If your teen will be attending prom or a graduation party in the upcoming months, you may be concerned about safety. Expect that there be children under 21 years old that are drinking and talk to your teen about the dangers of underage drinking and drunk driving. Let your teenager know your thoughts on the subject and remind him that underage drinking is illegal. If he is caught drinking, he may face charges that will affect college decisions.
Stress that there are absolutely no circumstances where it is ok to get in a vehicle with a driver who has been drinking. Go over your teen's plans for the night in advance. Insist that your teen carry a cell phone and to call you if there is a change in plans or if she needs a ride. Let your teen know you will pick her up if she needs a ride no matter how late it is.
Prom and graduation are big events. The Atlanta car crash attorneys at the Law Offices of Shane Smith wish you a safe and enjoyable time.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/17/2018 DUI Wrongful Death Claims: What You Should Know
- Posted on 09/17/2018 The Deep Emotional Impact of Georgia Drunk Driving Accidents—and Its Role in Personal Injury Cases
- Posted on 09/17/2018 Understanding How the Criminal Process Works in Georgia Drunk Driving Accident Cases
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- They were very nice and prompt about my whole case. Everyone on staff at Shane Smith's firm treated me with great gratitude and respect. Thank you so much! -Veronica
- ?What separates a personal injury lawyer from a DUI victim lawyer?
- ?My son was badly injured after a football game by a drunk driver. Is our case against the driver or the stadium for serving that driver alcohol?
- ?I understand I can file a lawsuit against a drunk driver who injured me, but will criminal punishment happen too?