In most impaired driving accidents in Gwinnett County, the offender is arrested by law enforcement, as was the case in the following Norcross drunk driving cases, according to a police blotter, including:
- December 27, 2012, DUI arrests were made on Indian Trail Lilburn Road and Wuthering Way
- December 28, 2012, DUI arrests were made on Beaver Ruin Road and I-85 South
- December 29, 2012, DUI arrests were made on Greenway Road and Red Oak Road
- December 30, 2012, DUI arrests were made on Singleton Road and Thompson Parkway, as well as on Beaver Ruin Road and Shackleford Road
- December 31, 2012, DUI arrests were made on Beaver Ruin Road and the I-85 Southbound ramp and on Indian trail Lilburn Road and Singleton Road
- January 1, 2013, multiple DUI arrests were made on Indian Trail Lilburn Road and the I-85 Northbound ramp, on Jimmy Carter Boulevard and the I-85 Southbound ramp, and on Jimmy Carter Boulevard and Hayes Drive
When drunk drivers are apprehended by law enforcement, they are thrust into the criminal justice system where they are dealt with, served fines, sentenced to jail time, and ultimately held accountable for their offenses and violations of state law. However, Norcross DUI victims have little involvement in criminal cases, as state officials prosecute the alleged drunk driver in attempts to obtain a conviction.
Because the criminal case is not set up to be a victim’s case, Georgia drunk driving victims need to pursue civil lawsuits through the civil justice system and seek legal representation in order to seek justice. For help holding an intoxicated driver responsible for your damages, call the Law Offices of Shane Smith at 770-HURT-999 and speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer in a complimentary case consultation today.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Recent DUI Arrests Cause Norcross DUI Victims to Pursue Civil Lawsuits"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."