1. If you plan to purchase a new SUV, look for a wider vehicle with electronic stability control (ESC).
2. Use care while driving. Avoid sharp sudden turns.
3. Avoid speeding. SUV's are more likely to tip at high speeds.
4. Make sure your tires are well maintained. Before getting in your vehicle, check your tires for signs of wear and make sure that they are properly inflated. Uneven tires or a tire blowout can tip your vehicle causing a rollover.
5. Never drive while intoxicated.
6. Adjust your speed for road conditions. Slow down when roads are slippery.
If you are ever injured in an Atlanta SUV rollover, the first thing you should do is see a doctor. Once you have been checked for injuries, contact an Atlanta car crash attorney. The personal injury lawyer will help you determine if you have a Georgia accident claim and if you are eligible for compensation for your injuries and other losses.
To discuss your case, contact the Law Offices of Shane Smith at 770-HURT-999.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- ?Is there a difference between slip and fall lawyers and personal injury attorneys?
- ?My child was killed on Halloween by our neighbor who appeared to be drunk. Should we pursue a wrongful death suit? And if so, how can we prove he was intoxicated?
- ?Although there are no standardized Traumatic Brain Injury treatments yet, should my recovery include money for possible future treatments?