The amount recovered on a personal injury claim is based on many diffent factors. A short list follows, but for more specifics you would need to talk to an attorney. The type of injury, the severity, the duration of treatment, the type of treatment, whether the injury is permanent, the amount of pain and suffering you experienced, whether you missed work, whether there were any scars. Additional factors can be whether there was a delay in your treatment, whether you are a DUI victim or even the location of the accident. It matters where in Georgia it occurred. People treat injuries and accidents differently whether they are in south Georgia or Metro Atlanta. If you have a claim, with an injury, we would encourage you to speak with a lawyer to discuss the specific factors of your case. An attorney can best advise you about what is and is not important in your claim.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- Posted on 07/30/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part IV
- Posted on 07/29/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part III
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.