Find the answers to all of these questions in a short article posted here, which talks about how the adjuster comes up with their numbers. You can check different sources and make sure that they are comparing similar vehicles to yours. Ask the right questions and they will send you their paperwork, which you can then double check. We recommend you spend a few minutes researching the value of your car so that you know what you are talking about when you dispute the insurance adjuster.
The insurance adjuster expects you to be emotional after your car accident. They also expect you not to be thinking clearly when they talk to you. Get your facts and figures straight before talking to them. Make sure you do not make a mistake that could cost you hundreds or thousands of dollars. Read this short article and find more out about property damage claims from car accidents in Atlanta and Georgia here. Do your research, find free information here from Atlanta car accident lawyer Shane Smith.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- Posted on 07/30/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part IV
- Posted on 07/29/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part III
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.