This week, two children were left critically injured after a car crash in Cobb County.
The Cobb County car accident occurred on Monday, August 22 at about 3:45 p.m. at the intersection of Humphries Hill Road and C.H. James Parkway in Austell.
A Saturn and a Volkswagon were involved. One vehicle t-boned the other car and caused the vehicle to split into two pieces. Three adults and three children were involved in the crash. Two children were critically injured, and one was flown to Children's Healthcare at Scottish Rite.
What should I do if my child is injured in an Atlanta car wreck?
Your first priority is to get immediate medical care for your child. Take your child to the emergency room and follow up with your own pediatrician. Read our article, "When Your Child Has Been Injured In An Atlanta Car Crash: Five Tips For A Better Hospital Visit" for tips on emergency room visits
Once your child has been seen by the doctor, take pictures of any visible injuries. Keep notes about your visits and any follow-up appointments.
Don't let your child talk to the insurance company. If the adjustor asks to speak to your child refer him to your Atlanta car crash attorney.
Search Our Site
In Pain? Call Shane!
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/22/2021 DUI Driver Sentenced in Rolls Royce Fatality
- Posted on 06/28/2021 Georgia Car Accident Statistics | In Pain? Call Shane!
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- ?Does Georgia law require that I total my vehicle if the insurance company wants me to after a car accident?
- ?My teenage son doesn’t seem too concerned that texting while driving can lead to a crash in Georgia. How can I get through to him?
- ?What types of damages are available to injured passengers?