Internal Bleeding at a Glance
Internal bleeding is bleeding that can’t be seen on the outside of the body. This can occur within the tissues, organs or cavities of the body, such as the head, chest and abdomen. The bleeding is usually caused by severe trauma to the body like being hurt in a car accident.
The treatment of internal bleeding after an Atlanta trucking accident depends on the site where the bleeding is taking place and how serious the bleeding is. Treatment options can include surgery, blood transfusion, medication and monitoring of the patient. It is very important that internal bleeding be treated as soon as possible to avoid shock, brain damage or even death.
Do not hesitate to contact a car accident attorney in Atlanta if you were hurt in a car accident or in an Atlanta trucking accident that caused you internal bleeding or other injuries.
Providing the Legal Help You Need after an Atlanta Trucking Accident
To learn more about the rights of accident victims and what you can do to protect your case, request one of Shane Smith’s books: 10 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Georgia Wreck Case and Property Damage Guide for Georgia. These books provide valuable tips from an experienced Atlanta personal injury lawyer and facts for Georgia injury victims and are available free of charge to Georgia accident victims and their families. Contact our offices at 1-770-HURT-999 (1-770-487-8999).
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/17/2018 DUI Wrongful Death Claims: What You Should Know
- Posted on 09/17/2018 The Deep Emotional Impact of Georgia Drunk Driving Accidents—and Its Role in Personal Injury Cases
- Posted on 09/17/2018 Understanding How the Criminal Process Works in Georgia Drunk Driving Accident Cases
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- They were very nice and prompt about my whole case. Everyone on staff at Shane Smith's firm treated me with great gratitude and respect. Thank you so much! -Veronica
- ?What separates a personal injury lawyer from a DUI victim lawyer?
- ?My son was badly injured after a football game by a drunk driver. Is our case against the driver or the stadium for serving that driver alcohol?
- ?I understand I can file a lawsuit against a drunk driver who injured me, but will criminal punishment happen too?