When you have a personal injury claim, you have lots of questions. Our team of lawyers isn’t about leaving clients in the dark to interpret complicated legalese and statutes on their own.
For this reason, our law firm has come up with a comprehensive list of answers to your frequently asked questions, so you can make sense of your case from the get-go. The Law Offices of Shane Smith are here to help. If you have further questions, contact our firm.
Search Our Site
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton