You can, but we do not recommend it. Many times the fees and interest rate on a settlement loan are very high. It is usually better to borrow money from family or friends if at all possible rather than use one of these services. If you do not have any options, then please be careful and compare the rates and charges between the companies and lenders.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/14/2015Before You Accept A Personal Injury Settlement Offer
- Posted on 10/29/2014Motorcycle Accidents: Riders Can Sustain Serious Injuries
- Posted on 09/12/2014What Happens when My Child is Injured?
- Posted on 12/08/2014 Court Rules Both Texting Participants Can Be Held Responsible for an Accident
- Posted on 09/30/2014 Injuries are Leading Cause of Death for Young Americans
- Posted on 09/19/2014 Georgia Traumatic Brain Injury—Concussion