Whether you have a personal injury claim, or are planning your estate, we know you’re going to have lots of questions. Our team of lawyers isn’t about leaving clients in the dark to interpret complicated legalese and statutes on their own.
For this reason, our law firm has come up with a comprehensive list of answers to your frequently asked questions — so you can make sense of your case from the get-go.
The Law Offices of Shane Smith is here to help. If you have further questions, contact our law firm at 770-487-8999.
Search Our Site
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/22/2015Georgia Teen Charged with Minor Consumption of Alcohol
- Posted on 09/08/2015Study—Drunk Driving Fatalities Are Under Reported
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- They were very nice and prompt about my whole case. Everyone on staff at Shane Smith's firm treated me with great gratitude and respect. Thank you so much! -Veronica
- Posted on 09/17/2018 DUI Wrongful Death Claims: What You Should Know
- Posted on 09/17/2018 The Deep Emotional Impact of Georgia Drunk Driving Accidents—and Its Role in Personal Injury Cases
- Posted on 09/17/2018 Understanding How the Criminal Process Works in Georgia Drunk Driving Accident Cases