Whether you have a personal injury claim, or are planning your estate, we know you’re going to have lots of questions. Our team of lawyers isn’t about leaving clients in the dark to interpret complicated legalese and statutes on their own.
For this reason, our law firm has come up with a comprehensive list of answers to your frequently asked questions — so you can make sense of your case from the get-go.
The Law Offices of Shane Smith is here to help. If you have further questions, contact our law firm at 770-487-8999.
- Page 2
Search Our Site
- Posted on 08/27/2015Cruise Ship Claims have a One Year Statute of Limitations
- Posted on 07/17/2015Negligence in Premises Liabilities Alleging Lack of Security
- Posted on 07/15/2015Slip-and-Fall vs.Trip-and-Fall Accidents
- The case managers are awesome. Emily was great! They really explain things to you in a way you can understand. Great firm! -Patricia
- Very impressed with how I was kept on tab with everything. Very happy with the service and was always lifted into high spirits when feeling stressed in the process of going through an accident. Very impressed and so happy I was referred to your firm! I will highly recommend you to anyone. -Vickie
- Very professional and prompt. Could not have picked a better staff. Overall, great service. Ever since the get go, your firm was right on top of everything. I will use you in the future if I never you again! -Randy
- Posted on 01/05/2015 Injury Lawsuits against Cruise Ships Have One Year Statute of Limitations
- Posted on 12/14/2014 Tyrone Grocery Store Slip and Falls can Cause Serious Injuries
- Posted on 09/29/2014 Common Causes of Falling Accidents