In Georgia, the statute of limitations for personal injury is two years. This means you have two years after your Atlanta pedestrian accident to file a claim against the driver responsible for your injuries. But, don't wait till the last minute; it takes time to file a personal injury claim. Contact an Atlanta pedestrian accident attorney as soon as possible, so you don't give up any of your rights.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/03/2015Proving Fault in a Georgia Pedestrian Accident Case
- Posted on 07/16/2015Georgia Pedestrian in Dark Clothing Struck by Car
- Posted on 07/08/2015Distracted Pedestrian Seriously Injured by MARTA Bus
- I was treated very well at Shane Smith's law firm. Every time I called I was informed on everything about my case without asking. I love your firm! -Jasmine
- I really enjoyed working and speaking with my case manager, Shirley. She was a great help in my treatment process. I was always informed about my case. She always returned my phone calls within a day and explained everything clearly. I am very pleased with the care and compassion I received while being a client of the Law Offices of Shane Smith. Destiny
- Posted on 12/17/2014 Gwinnett County Police Report Increase in Pedestrian Deaths
- Posted on 12/13/2014 Peachtree City Trick-or-Treaters are at Risk for Pedestrian Accidents
- Posted on 12/10/2014 Failure to Yield to Pedestrian Results in Injury for University of Georgia Student