Yes. If the Fulton County car crash was caused by another person's negligence, your right to recover compensation for your injuries is not affected by any payments made by your own health insurance company.  However, depending upon the terms of your health insurance plan, your insurance company may require you to reimburse them if you receive a settlement that covers your medical bills.  If you have personal injury protection coverage (PIP coverage) as a part of your own car insurance, you may also be entitled to reimbursement from your own insurance company.
A Fulton County car crash lawyer will be able to read your insurance policy and let you know about your rights and responsibilities. Contact the Law Offices of Shane Smith at 770-487-8999 for more information.

Shane Smith
Advocate for the Seriously Injured in Georgia

Contact Us

Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.