If you are a passenger in an automobile that is involved in an Atlanta car crash, you would seek insurance compensation from the driver who is at fault for the accident. If the at-fault driver is not insured, you may be entitled to recover your medical expenses and wage loss from the uninsured motorist coverage portion of the vehicle owner's insurance policy. If you live with a vehicle owner, you may be entitled to coverage from their policy. An Atlanta auto accident attorney will be able to advice you on the best way to get compensation for your injuries. Contact the Law Offices of Shane Smith at 770-HURT-999.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- Posted on 09/21/2015Georgia Drivers Benefit from Seatbelt Laws
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- Posted on 07/30/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part IV
- Posted on 07/29/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part III