Yes. Absolutely. If you or a loved one has been injured or even killed in a drunk driving accident, it is completely normal to feel anger or resentment toward the irresponsible person who caused the wreck. You are entitled to feel this way.

The important thing to remember is that you also have the legal right to seek justice. You can file a personal injury claim against the drunk driver, putting yourself in a position to earn financial compensation for your resulting medical bills, permanent losses, missed time at work and even pain and emotional suffering.

Your first step should be to call a DUI victim attorney Georgia to get more information. An experienced lawyer may prove to be an invaluable asset, fighting against the insurance companies to earn you the money you deserve. Call us today at (770) HURT-999 for more information.

Shane Smith
Connect with me
Advocate for the Seriously Injured in Georgia

Contact Us

Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.