If your car sustained property damage in a Coweta County accident, waiting for repairs can be frustrating.  One option is to check your own insurance policy.  If you have comprehensive and collision coverage, your company will pay for the repairs and get reimbursed by the at-fault driver's insurance.  You may have to pay a deductible, but the at-fault driver's insurance should compensate you when they settle.
If you don't have comprehensive and collision coverage, speak with your Coweta County auto accident attorney.  A call from your attorney might be what it takes to get the claim moving.
To learn more about property damage claims in Georgia, download a free copy of our book, Property Damage Guide for Georgia.

Shane Smith
Advocate for the Seriously Injured in Georgia

Contact Us

Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.